The Constitution: That Delicate Balance
Film Discussing Criminal Justice and a Defendant's Right to a Fair Trial
1. Describe the first defense attorney's response to taking this case?
2. What does his opinion say about the foundation of the 6th amendment?
3. Why is it important to defend all people regardless of what they have been charged?
4. Describe the judges response to the defense attorney's assertions.
5. What does it mean to suppress evidence?
6. What is the exclusionary rule?
7. Why does the prosecuting attorney feel they need to go to plan B? What is plan B?
8. Do you feel there is an ethical conflict with these types of cases? Why?
9. Where does one person's right end and another's begin?