Film - The Constitution: That Delicate Balance
1. Describe the first defense attorneys in response to taking this case?
2. What does his opinion say about the foundation of the sixth amendment ?
3. Why is it important to defend all people regardless of what they have been charged with?
4. Described in the judge's response to the defense attorney's responses.
5. What does it mean to suppress evidence?
6. What is the exclusionary rule?
7. Why does the prosecuting attorney feel the need to plan B? What is plan be?
8. Do you feel there is an ethical conflict with these types of cases? Why or why not?
9. Where does one person's right and an others begin ?